- About ENGIE
- Early Careers at ENGIE
- Graduate and Internship Opportunities
- Your Graduate Experience
Your Graduate Experience
Our two-year rotational scheme is designed to give you fantastic exposure to our business. We’ll support you in selecting the right opportunities to help shape your chosen career path across your four placements.
When will I start on the scheme?
The graduate programme will commence in September, where you will complete an induction week visiting our different sites before joining your team.
What level of support will I receive?
- A buddy will be assigned to you once you have accepted your offer of employment; these are current graduates. They will be on hand to give you advice based on their experiences, such as settling into your location or your first placement, enabling you a smooth transition into the business
- Your Line Manager will be your first point of contact during your placement. They will be able to discuss the role in more detail with you
- Talent and Early Careers Team manage the graduate programme and will be on hand for any further support needed throughout your time with us.
- As part of our mentoring scheme you will have the chance to select a mentor that best fits your needs. They will be able to continually support you throughout your journey and your career.
What is the application process?
- Apply online with your CV and cover letter. You can apply under the section ‘Make Your Application’.
- If successful, you’ll be invited to either a telephone or video first-round interview.
- The final round is a full-day assessment centre designed to help you learn more about ENGIE and assess you against our core behaviours and leadership competencies.
- The deadline for submitting your application will be the 1st of December 2021. Please note, we recruit on a rolling basis so please make sure you submit your application as early as possible.
Where will I be based?
Our graduate programme is a rotational scheme and placements are set out by the business. Our placements can be based anywhere in the UK, so it is important that are graduates are flexible, as you might be expected to relocate for each placement.
You will be placed in a role that is suitable for your strengths and give you the opportunity to work across different departments of the business.
I graduated a few years ago. Can I still apply for a graduate position?
Yes absolutely. To apply for one of our graduate schemes you must be either in your final year at university or already graduated
If I am successful when is the assessment centre?
We hold two assessment centres each year which will take place in December. Please note that one assessment centre will be held in the South of England, and one in the North of England to accommodate everybody’s needs.
Are there any academic entry requirements?
We accept a range of different applicants from apprentices to university leavers. Entry requirements for university leavers is a 2:1 degree classification (2:2 applications will be considered given relevant experience and skills are demonstrated). For those not applying from university we require the applicant to have relevant experience to the job they are applying for.