Billing / Invoices
Important information concerning your bills/invoices:
• You will receive your bills on a monthly basis, bills run from the 1st to the last date of the month
• The preferred payment option is by Direct Debit.
• Your bill will show your Direct Debit date, all Direct Debit’s are variable, and the full amount of the bill will be taken at this time
• The contract end date is provided
• The last date for providing notice to cancel any further contracts is provided
• Should you have any difficulties in paying your bills, please contact our Customer Service Advisors who will discuss any options available.
If you’d like to obtain independent advice you can contact:
Citizens Advice consumer helpline: 0808 223 1133
Textphone: 18001 0808 223 1133
To contact a Welsh-speaking adviser: 0808 223 1144
Textphone to contact a Welsh-speaking adviser: 18001 0808 223 1144
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Closed on bank holidays
Or contact them online here.
Business Debt line
Available to discuss any business debt issues or create budgets
Monday – Friday: 9am – 8pm
Call on 0800 197 6026,
Or email Business Debt Line here.