At ENGIE we are committed to using our capabilities to support your business in its transition to zero carbon.
To implement this transition, we are offering you a complete zero carbon solution. A major barrier for organisations in reaching zero carbon is the inability to direct resources away from core business processes to focus on creating a strategic plan. Our solution is zero carbon as a service.
Making zero-carbon transition possible for businesses and local authorities
Our integrated zero-carbon transition solutions are financed, cost effective and designed to support your businesses’ sustainability goals. Our ‘as a service’ solution combines a detailed analysis of your current situation, strategy formulation, design and implementation with financing options and outcome assurance.
Our solution features:
- Reviewing your energy use to identify reductions in CO2 emissions,
- Upgrade or replacement of inefficient infrastructure equipment,
- Supply of greener energy on-site or off-site,
- Leveraging big data to support continuous improvement,
- Managing the operations and maintenance of your installations,
- Providing financing options.
If you want to begin the transition to zero carbon but aren’t sure how feasible it is for your business currently, get in touch with our sustainability experts to find out.