sustainable communities for Leeds (sc4L) consists of a group of organisations formed specifically to deliver the project.
It consists of Scottish Widows investment partnership infastructure funds, Equitix and ENGIE (New build and Regeneration) who are all working in partnership with Leeds City Council to build new council homes, refurbish existing council properties and regenerate communities in Little London and Beeston Hill and Holbeck.
The Project was divided into different areas of work which will be phased in over the next 3½ years. Works will include the following, For full details of works, visuals, programmes, etc, select the link to your area below.
- Little London
- Refurbishing over 885 homes
- Constructing 113 new council homes
- Beeston Hill and ♦ Holbeck
- Refurbishing over 400 homes
- Constructing 275 new council homes
- Repairs and Maintenance
- For a 20 year duration sc4L are responsible for the repair and maintenance of homes and communal areas within the Project area.
If you have a questions or enquiries about the sc4L service then please contact us using one of the following options We will happily visit you at home to help with any queries. Please contact us to arrange a home visit.
The sc4L Helpdesk numbers are:
- 0808 1687335 (free to landline users) or
- 0113 3660887 (local rate to mobile users)
The sc4L helpdesk is available between 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday. If you phone outside of these times your call will be answered by our out of hours emergency team.
We will acknowledge your email upon receipt and respond to you within 10 working days.
Write to sc4L ENGIE
1 Bowling Green Terrace
off Jack Lane