Important Customer Information
Below you'll find our standard terms and conditions of supply along with principal terms and a list of consultants and partners we work with.
Terms of Supply
We have listed links to our standard terms and conditions of supply for Small to Medium Enterprises below. The principal terms is a simplified summary of the terms and conditions, highlighting the key elements for your consideration.
If you aren't sure which terms and conditions apply to your contract or you have any questions, please call Customer Service on 0800 130 3600. If you're out of contract and on our 'deemed' rates, please see the 'Out of Contract (Deemed Rates)' section below.
- Fixed Electricity Terms and Conditions (Micro Business)
- Fixed Gas Terms and Conditions (Micro Business)
- Fixed Gas Terms and Conditions (Non-Micro Business)
- Fixed Electricity Terms and Condition (Non-Micro Business)
- Rolling Gas Terms and Conditions (Micro Business) - 30 May 2018
- Rolling Electricity Terms and Conditions (Micro Business) - 24 May 2018
Out of Contract (Deemed) Terms and Rates
- Deemed Electricity Terms and Conditions - 24 May 2018
- Deemed Gas Supply Terms and Conditions - 30 May 2018
- Gas Deemed Rates
- Electricity (Half Hourly) Deemed Rates
- Electricity (Non Half Hourly) Deemed Rates
Our 'Out of Contract' principal terms are applicable to both 'Out of Contract' and 'Rolling' contracts
Electricity Invoice Explanation