Together we will achieve Net Zero
ENGIE offers a unique breadth and depth of services to address every area of carbon reduction.
EQUANS has retained its Platinum status in the Sustainable FM Index (SFMI), the only sustainability benchmark for the UK FM sector. It is the sixth year that EQUANS’ UK business has been recognised by the index as a top sustainable FM company.
1st December 2021
A regeneration partnership is setting the green standard for Sheffield, with a £5.5m project to construct 35 new eco-friendly homes.
17th November 2021
• New partnership will combine Mina’s software with EQUANS’ charging technology
• Enables business fleet owners to pay for employees at-home electric vehicle (EV) charging costs with one simple accurate solution
11th November 2021
• EQUANS and the West Yorkshire Combined Authority have installed more than 85 free to use EV chargers across the region
• Over 2,164 tonnes of CO2 have been saved since the scheme launched
• West Yorkshire now boasts the highest number of rapid EV chargers across any county in the UK
6th October 2021
EQUANS, the new name for ENGIE’s services led activities, has completed the delivery of an energy centre at the £1bn St James Quarter venture in Edinburgh this summer, which is now supplying low carbon energy for the whole site.
16th September 2021
Throughout the UK, ENGIE is eliminating carbon from organisations operations using its unique set of capabilities.
Take a look at our case studies pages to see a wider range of our carbon reduction solutions for customers.