Sam Hockman, Divisional CEO of EQUANS UK & Ireland, has been appointed as the new chair of the CBI’s Public Sector Partners Council.
11th November 2021
EQUANS, ENGIE’s services business, and Southbank Centre have picked up the accolade of Partners in Covid Reaction at the Premises and Facilities Management Awards 2021.
5th November 2021
EQUANS, the new name for ENGIE’s services-led activity, has been awarded a Platinum EcoVadis medal for the second year running. The award is a powerful, independent endorsement of the company’s sustainability management putting EQUANS in the top one percent of companies assessed by EcoVadis.
11th October 2021
• EQUANS and the West Yorkshire Combined Authority have installed more than 85 free to use EV chargers across the region
• Over 2,164 tonnes of CO2 have been saved since the scheme launched
• West Yorkshire now boasts the highest number of rapid EV chargers across any county in the UK
6th October 2021
• EQUANS launches a new product that will help make school buildings more sustainable
• Every school in the UK will be able to access free online teaching materials
• Children will be encouraged to become carbon literate and to champion the net zero agenda
4th October 2021