ENGIE has announced the launch of a new global business, EQUANS - which will separately manage the majority of its services-led activity in a number of countries including the UK & Ireland.
21st July 2021
• The new Future Defence Infrastructure Services Accommodation contracts are centred on improving the lived experience of the Armed forces and their families
• VIVO to trial smart technologies using a net zero carbon retrofit model, that will modernise accommodation and reduce environmental impact
• 20% of new job roles to be…
24th June 2021
Since the launch of the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme (PSDS) in Autumn 2020, ENGIE has helped 10 public sector bodies across the UK secure over £80 million in grant funding.
23rd June 2021
• Estimated base value of £900m and a potential total value of c.£3.4bn
14th June 2021
• Rugeley regeneration to demonstrate significant potential for sustainable brownfield redevelopment projects to support UK’s transition to Net Zero
6th June 2021
ENGIE UK’s ‘Making Zero Carbon Happen’ approach to reducing carbon emissions has won Gold at the 2021 Global FM Awards, which recognise the ‘best of the best’ in the facilities management world. The initiative summarises ENGIE’s actions to drive a net-zero future for businesses and communities, as well as within its own…
12th May 2021