Below you'll find our standard terms and conditions of supply along with principal terms and a list of consultants and partners we work with.
Terms of Supply
We have listed links to our standard terms and conditions of supply for Small to Medium Enterprises below. The principal terms is a simplified summary of the terms and conditions, highlighting the key elements for your consideration.
If you aren't sure which terms and conditions apply to your contract or you have any questions, please contact our customer service team:
- Phone: 0800 130 3600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:00, Friday 08:30 - 16:30
If you're out of contract and on our 'deemed' rates, please see the 'Out of Contract (Deemed Rates)' section below.
- Enterprise Electricity under 5GWh Terms and Conditions
- Enterprise Gas under 2m therms Terms and Conditions
- Rolling Gas Terms and Conditions (Micro Business)
- Rolling Electricity Terms and Conditions (Micro Business)
Out of Contract (Deemed) Terms
Our 'Out of Contract' principal terms are applicable to both 'Out of Contract' and 'Rolling' contracts
Our Out of Contract (Deemed) rates can be found here.