- About ENGIE
- Early Careers at ENGIE
- Graduate and Internship Opportunities
- Make Your Application
Make Your Application
To us, it doesn’t matter who you are. If you share our energy, behaviours and vision, we want to work with you. Simple.
How to Apply
To apply to our graduate scheme, you must be either in your final year at university or already graduated. For our internships, you must be in your penultimate year at university.
Our recruitment process is designed to show you who we are just as much as it is to get to know you!
Applications open in September and follow a 3-step process:
- Apply online with your CV and Cover letter
- If successful you will be invited to either a telephone interview or a first-round video interview.
- The final round is a full-day assessment centre designed to help you learn more about ENGIE and to assess you against our core behaviours and leadership competencies. In the assessment centre you will experience the following activities:
- An individual presentation
- A group exercise
- A role play scenario
Applications open on 6th September and close on December 1st. We encourage all applicants to apply early as we recruit on a rolling basis, so don’t miss out.